Thursday, January 7, 2016

Mamas with Cameras 365 Challenge: Week 1

I know, I know ... I don't have nearly enough to do, right? SO, it makes perfect sense for me to take on a 365 (actually 366 because of this being a leap year) photography project. I did a 365 project about a year and a half ago and really enjoyed learning about myself as a photographer and what things inspired me.

A number of us in the Mamas with Cameras photography group have decided to band together and do a 365 photo project together. The great thing is each mama can make her own rules ... we're beholden to no one except ourselves.

I have two rules for this challenge. Rule #1: Have fun! Rule #2: Write a weekly blog post that shows the week's photos.

So, without further ado, here are my shots from Week 1.

1/365: Conor at Carkeek Beach

2/365: Annika's celebratory bowling dance

3/365: Conor is never so focused as he is when he's playing with Legos

4/365: Quilting action shot

5/365: A boy and his dog, a dog and his boy

6/365: The sentry (Carkeek Park)

7/365: Putting leftover wine to good use in my light tent

No comments: